Improv with Merav
facilitated by Merav Berger
Learning Through Laughter – the Jewish Way! Online and in-person collaboration for all ages
This enrichment program brings Jewish content through humor and movement. Whether online or in-person, Improv with a Merav is a fun way to blow off steam, be silly, practice spontaneity and quick-thinking, and be Jewishly engaged in group of like-minded creative minds!
On a more serious note, improv is an excellent tool in empowering individual strength in group collaboration; in supporting working with others, active listening, and spontaneity training; and in fostering innovative and culturally responsive thinking.
listening, and spontaneity training; and in fostering innovative and culturally responsive thinking.
By the end of the workshops, participants will be able to:
◦ Work collaboratively with a group of people
◦ Positively contribute to shared vision and common goal
◦ Think out of the box quickly
◦ Feel confident expressing ideas in public
◦ Actively listen to other people
◦ Articulate well in spontaneous encounters
◦ Embrace a “yes, and” attitude
◦ Accept some failure as necessary to success
Improv with Merav: Logistics & Pricing
• Workshops can be offered weekly, monthly, bimonthly, quarterly, or for a set period
• Prices and number of sessions are all negotiable and intended to meet your organization’s needs
• The workshops can function as a series or as standalone sessions
• Group size: 6-12 participants
• Duration: 1-hr
• For online sessions: Participants will need access to wi-fi, a web-browser, copy/paste capabilities, blank paper and writing utensils, and various personal art material
Please contact me for package pricing
For more than 3 workshops